ACTIVA regards as a matter of priority the consolidation and improvement of its position in the domestic market by ensuring the satisfaction of all its stakeholders—the students, families, teachers, schools and institutions.
To this end, it has determined:
- To strictly comply with all regulatory requirements and those of its customers.
- To provide all the resources necessary in order to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- To gain the loyalty of our current customers and attract new ones, allowing us to increase our market share in the sector.
- To emphasise planning and continuous improvement of processes in order to improve our efficiency.
- To communicate company policy and objectives with regards to quality to all employees.
- To respect the Environment and contribute to the progress of its social environment.
The Quality Management System (QMS) of ACTIVA is based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008 Standard, which establishes the requirements that any organisation must meet in order to develop a quality management system. The QMS is applicable to all activities that have to do with the quality of our service and the satisfaction of our customers.